Sunday, September 16, 2007

Art created with car parts

The artist's name is Jonathan Steele. He has a website here: http://www.jonathansteele-artwork-gallery.com
He created these masterpieces using car parts only. Take a look and see for yourselves.

This fish was hammered out of the steel from a car hood

This mirror is made from a flywheel ring gear. This gear is the thing your starter engages to turn you engine when you start your car.


Misc abstract artistic masterpieces made with car parts:


Once again, a proof that imagination has no limits.

14 comments:

Jonathan Steele of Speechmastery.com said...

Thanks for the kind words about my art. Hey, great blog. Best wishes...


Jonathan

bourbouli said...

Thank you very much for the honor you did to me to post a comment in my blog.

Stephen said...

Very pretty art. You can see it took a while to make these. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

hello..wanna latest naruto manga episode? visit here Latest Naruto Manga Episodes!!

Kylee S. said...

I love discovering new art, thanks for sharing.

Luna said...

nice blog

Unknown said...

Exelente blog, and if you can stand it, I want to put some of these works in my blog, obviously with recognition of the author

:>

Anonymous said...

Nice blog!

Thnks

Mandy

Rick said...

I enjoyed this blog. Thanks. I post my art on my blog - a bit more casual though...

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Yehudi said...

Very cool blog! I was just wandering through so I thought I'd stop and say hi! L'Shalom, Yehudi

Anonymous said...

Hey! you have a great blog yourself...good work...and thanks for visiting.:)

hery said...

Hi, nice & informative blog, great job from the artist

Burleson said...

spellspot.blogspot

Balpreet said...

these sculptures are nice and thanks for commenting on jimjamzoo.com

you got a nice blog